U.S. Citizenship Test – Your Appointment for The Interview U.S. Citizenship Test – Your appointment for the interview – US Citizenship Support

U.S. Citizenship Test – Your appointment for the interview

us citizenship test calendar

USCIS will send you an appointment notice by mail telling you when and where you must show up for your U.S. citizenship test. You will likely receive the notice a few months after submitting your N-400 form. Don’t miss it, as you won’t receive a second notice. To make sure you don’t miss that notice, you must notify USCIS every time you change address. You can use USCIS convenient Online Change of Address system.

If for some reason you are unable to go to your interview, write to the office that you have been scheduled to take your interview, explain your situation and ask to have your interview rescheduled. You will then receive a new notice. It might take months for your interview to be rescheduled so make every effort to attend your original interview appointment.

If you don’t go for your interview and you didn’t contact USCIS beforehand, your case will administratively closed and you will have one year to contact USCIS to re-open your case, otherwise your application will be denied.

Do you need hep preparing for your U.S. citizenship test? We offer a FREE U.S. Citizenship Test online training program. Check it out!

1 Comment » for U.S. Citizenship Test – Your appointment for the interview
    1. Hi Marlin,
      I wish that I could answer that question for you.
      We are not affiliated with the U.S. Government. We only provide online study tools and general tips to help people prepare for their U.S Citizenship Test/Interview. We do not provide one-on-one guidance for the citizenship application process.
      For more detailed and personalized information and guidance, we recommend that you contact USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) to assist you with your inquiry.

    1. Hi Ilyas,
      We dont have access to that information as we are not affiliated with the US government. We recommend that you contact the USCIS for your question.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.